Friday 15 February 2013

Felt Stuffy Craft

An onigiri stuffy made by a teen in anime club.
Whenever I need a craft, but don't have the time or money to go out and buy supplies, I do something with felt.  There's a big rubbermaid bin of the stuff in with my crafting supplies at work.  It's sort of like a horn of plenty: no matter how much I use, it's always overflowing.

If you google felt anime key chain and look in the images, you'll find a whole host of ideas.  Print off a couple pictures for inspiration and let your teens go crazy. 

You'll need a glue gun to put your stuffies together.  Stuff them with those teeny scraps left over after cutting the big pieces out, and use a sharpie to draw on a face.  The eyes on the onigiri were done by colouring blobs of glue with a sharpie.

I'm thinking ninja stuffies next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment